ClearCorrect® for Straighter Teeth
Here at Parkview Dental, we are excited to announce that we have implemented the ClearCorrect clear braces system! ClearCorrect is an advanced teeth-straightening system designed for quick results and comfort. For an easier way to straighten your teeth, come see how ClearCorrect can help!
Benefits of ClearCorrect Clear Aligner Trays
Do you hesitate to smile because of misaligned teeth? Do you worry about an overbite or other bite issue? ClearCorrect trays can help. Our patients love ClearCorrect because:
- Clear braces are discreet. The clear aligner trays are made from clear material, which means the braces can go virtually undetected! You don’t want to draw unnecessary attention to your mouth, which is why ClearCorrect is a popular option for orthodontic treatment.
- Aligner trays are comfortable. Traditional metal wires and brackets can be not only uncomfortable but sometimes painful. Our aligner trays are smooth and fit snugly over your teeth, which means no jutting out or scraping up your mouth.
- Easy dental care. Clear aligner trays are removable, so you don’t need special tools to clean your teeth. Continue to floss and brush like you would normally.
- Eat what you love. When people have traditional braces, they are often told not to eat certain foods. With ClearCorrect, you simply remove your trays when you eat. You can continue to enjoy whole apples, popcorn, and other foods you enjoy.
- Get straight teeth in about a year. Traditional braces can take a few years to finish straightening teeth. ClearCorrect aligner trays can straighten your teeth in about a year!
ClearCorrect at Parkview Dental
Are you looking for a convenient, easy solution for braces? Parkview Dental carries ClearCorrect clear aligners to help you on your way. Your series of trays is custom-designed just for you, and we’ll make sure they fit correctly before you leave our office.
Each patient is different, which is why we provide individualized care. Your aligner tray sets can be picked up every few weeks, depending on your situation. Wear the aligners for at least 22 hours a day for the best results.
Call Today for a Consultation
Are you interested in finding out how ClearCorrect can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted? Call today to schedule a consultation. Our team is excited to meet you and show you how you can achieve a stunning new smile!